TeaTime with QuiltedHeart

Musings on many topics including tea & quilting & gratitude.

Name:
Location: Western Pennsylvania

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hello Good People!

It's time for tea! So, poor up a cup of tea in your best china cup, and join me for a bit of a chat. For me, my tea will be an herbal infusion or decaffeinated tea since I'm so sensitive to caffeine. I simply adore decaffeinated Earl Grey!!!! I find myself drinking chamomile lately. I honestly don't like coffee at all. How about you? What's your favorite tea?

Well, now that I've sipped some tea, it's time to quilt for a while. I continue to work on my Grandmother's Flower Garden Quilt. It is entirely hand pieced. It will also be hand quilted. I have been using an English Paper Piecing method that has worked for me quite well.

I have much to be thankful for today. A lovely cup of tea. A beautiful quilt project to occupy my time. What are you thankful for today?

I pray all is well with all of you. May you be blessed today!!!!

Blessings,

QuiltedHeart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home